To analyze the economic and financial condition of companies in distress in order to plan and support their recovery.
- Pre-bankruptcy assistance to companies in crisis
- Economic and financial check-up
- Corporate recovery plans, analysis of financial stability and debt sustainability
- Debt consolidation and restructuring plans
- Judicial and extra-judicial compositions with creditors (see Articles 67, 161, 182 bis Bankruptcy Law)
- Liquidation and dissolution of corporations and businesses
- Assistance in the processes related to the generational change and study of appropriate solutions