To plan and rationalize corporate taxes.
Every economic activity has its own tax specificity, which is often variable over time.
Therefore, expertise as well as constant updating and monitoring are required.
- National and international tax planning
- Assistance in drawing up income tax declarations
- Assistance during tax audits
- Legal aid for fiscal disputes
- Fiscal due-diligence
To guarantee the structure, transparency and consistency of financial statements.
Accounting records provide a constant image of corporate facts.
The essential elements of good service are technical expertise and quick updating.
- Management and assistance in book-keeping management
- Drafting of yearly financial statements and consolidated financial statements
- Legal control of accounts acting as company Statutory Auditor and Professional Auditor
- Auditing and accounting due-diligence